Location: El Monte, CA
Position: Staff Accountants
We are currently seeking qualified candidates who can apply knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and follow generally accepted accounting standards to conduct accounting works.
El Monte, CA
- Prepare and review tax provisions, schedules, and tax returns, applying knowledge of financial statement analysis.
- Conduct routine financial statement analysis and tax documents review to ensure that clients comply with federal, state and local tax regulations.
- Assist in explaining to clients about the impact of tax liabilities and corporate strategies or new tax laws.
- Assess and research tax issues to identify solutions.
- Apply knowledge of financial statement analysis to prepare, review and analyze routine financial and accounting reporting.
- Audit financial statements to ensure it recognize correctly based on GAAP principle.
- Review companies’ financial statements to understand its financial activity and identify significant accounts.
- Provide audit result to audited clients and assist with companies to better obey financial statement standards.
Job requires Bachelor’s in Accounting. Must be able to perform the job tasks, including having knowledge of financial statement analysis. Starting at $57,949/yr
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (626) 279-1888 or mail to Chen & Fan Accountancy Corp., 9660 Flair Dr STE 300, El Monte, CA 91731